Ergonomics, aerodynamics or safety - the M Pro Race helmet stands for uncompromising performance on the road and race track alike. The padding for the head can be individually adjusted, the specially shaped lower edge of the helmet shell minimises collarbone injuries. The wind-tunnel-tested spoiler maximises the aerodynamic performance.
- Integral helmet optimised for the race track
- Sturdy and comfortable grip without pressure points
- The padding for the head has differing sides depending on the ambient temperature or rider preference
- Warm side: with Shalimar fabric for soft and warm wearing comfort
- Cool side: with Ritmo fabric for a firm and tight fit
- Carbon-aramid glass fibre shell in four different sizes
- Specially shaped lower edge of the helmet shell minimises collarbone injuries
- Helmet shape at the back specially adapted for racing suits with a sporty riding position
- The spoiler maximises aerodynamic performance and rising stability even at high speeds
- The spoiler detaches from the helmet in an accident
- Chin pads have an Emergency Quick Release system for fast removal of padding in an accident
- Class 1 visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock (120)
- Anti-misting technology for maximum field of view when riding in very sporty positions
- Visor Locking System minimises accidental visor opening while riding at maximum speeds and in a crash scenario.